INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE 2018 ABSTRACTS SUBMISSION
Participation in the conference will be open to studies and/or work containing original materials and concerning somatic dysfunction and its various aspects: diagnostic, tissue, neurological, clinical.
The Scientific Advisory Board will be responsible for abstracts acceptance (or rejection) as well as for the type of presentation, which will be either poster or oral communication.
Deadline and submission:
- Submission deadline is January, 31st 2018.
- The abstract must be submitted via website.
Please submit abstract according to the following:
- Abstracts may be submitted in English only.
- Maximum length of the text: 500 words excluding title, authors and affiliations.
- Must ensure at least one registration and presentation of the research at the conference.
- Must authorize, as part of the process of submission, the publication of the abstracts.
- Are responsible for the unity and veracity of research and are responsible for any data posted.
- Must also ensure that the research presented is in accord with ethical principles governing research on animals and humans, as well as (where applicable) the Declaration of Helsinki.
- The Scientific Advisory Board reserves the right to contact the author or the institution for any clarification during the process of reviewing and before the final decision.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
Abstracts should use the following structured format:
Type of research
- Original papers
- Case report
Randomized clinical trials should respect all guidelines requested from CONSORT checklist.
Process of scientific review
The Scientific Advisory Board, is composed of researchers, clinical specialists and clinical osteopaths.
Abstracts will be reviewed by at least 3 members of the Scientific Board.
The selection will be based on several criteria: scientific relevance, evidence of results presented, pertinence of the hypothesis, consistency of methods applied and clinical reliability.
The Scientific Board will decide which abstracts, among those accepted, will access either the oral or poster presentation.
All accepted abstracts will be published on the official website and on the conference proceedings book.
Authors will be notified of acceptance by February 2018 by email.